Digital Participation Policy
UAE Ministry of Energy and Infrastructure follows the Digital Participation guidelines provided by the Federal E-Government.
For more information about the social media, open data, and website content guidelines click here.
Digital participation policy for the public:
Digital participation is the participation and contribution by the public in the decision-making process by providing suggestions, proposals, and their opinions using the technology and digital participation tools available, which would have a significantly affect the Ministry objectives achievement methods.
For this particular reason, the Ministry provided various electronic communication channels for the customers; to receive their feedback and suggestions that would contribute to raising the level of customer satisfaction and eventually improve the quality of services delivered. The Ministry emphasizes its mission that to achieve transparency in communicating with customers by providing electronic channels for the customers and the general public in order to reflect any observations concerning the Ministry mission and its strategic objectives, to gather different points of view in order to enhance the services provided by the ministry, and to ensure customer satisfaction.
The Ministry of Energy & Infrastructure welcomes you and appreciate your valuable comments and suggestions. We will consider your opinion in our discussions for the improvement and enhancement of our services. However, MOEI has the full right to prevent any content that could be interpreted as any of the following:
- A threat to security.
- Includes inappropriate language.
- It violates the privacy of others or offensive to them.
- Comments that support illegal activities or Violates of local laws.
- Improper or obscene or defamatory.
- Includes unwanted messages or promotes trade.
- Comments reflecting discrimination, racism or biased to any section of the society by race, colour, nationality, religion or status, etc.
- Includes collective or political discussions.
- Contains breach of intellectual property rights.
- Comments that are irrelevant or out of context.
- Any language form that implies abuse, disrespect, or disregard for religions and beliefs.
- Comments that violate any legal right or intellectual property right.
Failure to comply with this policy can lead to blocking the participant
MOEI Social Media Accounts: