Request for registration for Consultants, Contractors, and suppliers for Engineering projects
14 Working Day
- New Registration:500 AED
- Annual Renewal: Nil
- Annual Fine:500 AED for all cases except Soil Tests Consultant 100 AED
- Modify certificate:250 AED
Registration\renewal for contractors, suppliers and consultants to carry out ministry's projects.
- Step1Application submission
- Step2Pay Required Fees
- Step3Requisite View
- Step4Certificate Receiving
Business(Consultant, Contractor/ Sub contractor, Supplier, Soil testing laboratory, Investor)
Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratization - Ministry of Economy
- Valid commercial license.
- Foundation contract (if any).
- Contracts and certificates of completion mentioned in the application.
- Contracts and construction licenses of the undertaken projects.
- Contractors must attach bank statement for the past two years.
- Labour statement issued from ministry of MOHRE.
- Suppliers must attach authorizations and catalogues (Agency Contracts attested by the ministry of economy or the embassy in the country of origin).
Terms And Conditions
- Applicant must have a license from any municipality in the state or any economic organization
- There must be no personal interest for any of company’s employees. Also company must have no relationship with any of the ministry’s employees
- Company must have experience in the field
- The field to be registered in must be included in the activities listed in the commercial license
- Copies of required documents must be clear
- Registration will be cancelled in case the company did not renew the certificate for three consecutive years (starting from the date of registration)
- Registration certificate will be send after viewing and approving the request
- Subcontractors for electricity works must attach the license from FEWA or any other specialized entities
- Subcontractors and suppliers in firefighting works must attach the license from civil defence
- Suppliers must attach Agency Contracts attested by the ministry of economy or the embassy in the country of origin
- Applicants are required to make sure that all required documents and information are there to avoid any delay
- Information provided by contractors are confidential and will only be used for registration purposes
- Ministry may cancel the registration in case of giving any incorrect information.
- Please note that the Engineering Contracts Department has recently moved to the MOEI building-A in the Mazairah area in the Emirate of Sharjah. The new location link .