You have to register in the website to apply for MOEI services
Request for Issuance of Temporary Operating Licenses for National Establishments
One working day
This service is available for the national facilities specialized in land transport (goods or passengers), and this process takes place in the event of applying for a temporary operating license for the facility for the first time, which is valid for a period of three months.
- Step1Application's Submission
- Step2Application Review
- Step3Payment of the fees
- Step4Transaction delivery
Ministry of Interior -Abu Dhabi Police - Sharjah Police - RTA Dubai - Department of Economic developments
- Copy of emirates ID.
- Initial approval letter for the trade name from the Department of Economic Development.
- If the applicant is a client, the power of attorney must be brought with the identity of the client and the signature of the owner of the license must be approved
Terms And Conditions
- The license applicant should be a citizen of the United Arab Emirates.
- Obtaining competent local authorities’ approvals.
- To specify in the application the type of activity for which a license is required.
- To submit the power of attorney of the responsible person and approve the signature.
- Provide evidence of his undertaking to accommodate the means of transport when it stops working in appropriate places as decided by the competent authority.
Working hours to provide service
- Happiness Service Centers: According to the service center working hours
- Website: 24/7
- Smart App: 24/7