Request to renew the permanent operating license for national establishments
One working day
500 AED(Check fees details)
This service allows the renewal of the operating license of the national facility 30 days before the license expires or upon its expiry with a grace period of 30 days
- Step1Application's Submission
- Step2Application Review
- Step3Payment of the fees
- Step4Transaction delivery
500 dhs per activity, delay fee if it is not renewed within 30 days from the date of expiry (50 dirhams per month per activity)
Ministry of Interior -Abu Dhabi Police - Sharjah Police - RTA Dubai - Department of Economic developments
- Copy of emirates ID.
- A copy of the trade license or the initial approval of the trade name in case he is applying for a trade license for the first time.
- If the applicant is a client, the power of attorney must be brought with the identity of the client and the signature of the owner of the license must be approved
- A list of the vehicles belonging to the company from the Traffic department or the concerned licensing department in the Emirate
Terms And Conditions
- The license applicant should be a citizen of the United Arab Emirates.
- Obtaining competent local authorities’ approvals.
- To specify in the application the type of activity for which a license is required
- The power of attorney of the responsible person should be submitted and the signature approved.
- Provide evidence of his undertaking to accommodate the means of transport when it stops working in appropriate places as decided by the competent authority.
- Paying the amounts of financial fines that may have been inflicted on the licensee for violating the terms and conditions contained in these regulations in favor of the Ministry.