Apply for Certificate of Competency (CoC)
About the service
This service allows customers to obtain a certificate of Competency (COC)
The required documents issued by approved authorities require a stamp, taking into consideration that the digital stamp is acceptable.
- A copy of the passport / Emirates ID
- Medical fitness certificate
- Certificate of Completion of Maritime Education
- A copy of the seafarer's Discharge Book and sea service certificates
- Ancillary and safety certificates
- Notice of eligibility after passing the exam
- Personal Photograph
Login using UAE PASS account.
Fill in the required field and attach the required documents.
Video tutorial of applying for this service
One working day
- Government Entities
- Business Sector
- Website: 24/7
- Smart App: 24/7
Dubai Maritime Authority
Please check the user guide (PDF) for using the system in order to apply for the service.