Renewal of Seafarer's license
About the service
This service allows the customer to renew Seafarer's licenses to work on board ships.
The required documents issued by approved authorities require a stamp, taking into consideration that the digital stamp is acceptable.
- Copy of seafarer certificates as applicable
- A copy of the mandatory certificatesSeafarer medical fitness certificate
- A copy of the passport (and residence if working in the territorial waters)
- Seafarer ID
- A copy of the navigation license
Login using UAE PASS account.
Fill in the required field and attach the required documents.
Video tutorial of applying for this service
One Working Day
- Fee for the following professions (navigation officer/doctor/radio operator/trainee cadet/seafarer/skipper license for a wooden commercial ship/maintenance technician/ tug master / electrician / pleasure boat skipper) 200 AED
- Fee for the following professions (commercial ship master / chief officer / chief engineer / second engineer / dredger captain / maintenance engineer) 300 AED
- Delay fee if the license is not renewed within 60 days from the date of its expiry, 50 AED for each month, with a maximum of 200 AED
- Government Entities
- Business Sector
Please check the user guide (PDF) for using the system in order to apply for the service.