Issuing seafarer’s license
About the service
This service allows the customer to obtain a license for seafarers for working onboard ships
The required documents issued by approved authorities require a stamp, taking into consideration that the digital stamp is acceptable.
- Letter from the company
- Copy of Seafarer certificates as appropriate
- Seaman ID
- Passport copy + residence for those working on ships operated in UAE territorial waters only
- Copy of seafarers medical fitness certificate
Login using UAE PASS account.
Fill in the required field and attach the required documents.
Video tutorial of applying for this service
One Working Day
- Fee for the following professions (navigation officer/doctor/radio operator/trainee cadet/seafarer/skipper license for a wooden commercial ship/maintenance technician/ tug master / electrician / pleasure boat skipper) 200 AED
- Fee for the following professions (commercial ship master / chief officer / chief engineer / second engineer / dredger captain / maintenance engineer) 300 AED
- Government Entities
- Business Sector
- MOEI website: 24/7
- Smart app: 24/7
- Happiness Service Centers: According to the service center working hours (Dubai, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah)
Please check the user guide (PDF) for using the system in order to apply for the service.