Issuing “To Whom it May Concern Letter” for Field Visit Permit to Geological locations
About the service
The service of issuing a book to whom it may concern for field visits to the distinguished geological sites in the United Arab Emirates
The required documents issued by approved authorities require a stamp, taking into consideration that the digital stamp is acceptable.
- A copy of the ID card
- Personal Photo
- To whom it may concern letter from the entity where the applicant works
- A brief on the visit
Terms and conditions
- Submission of a report on the outcomes of the visit to the Ministry
Approval of the Ministry.
Video tutorial of applying for this service
3 working days
- Individuals(All community sectors )
- MOEI website: 24/7
- Smart app: 24/7
- Happiness Service Centers: According to the service center working hours (Dubai, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah)
- What is a field visit permit?
It is a letter to “Whom It May Concern” to facilitate a task for any researcher, student, or scientific and earth sciences entities wishing to visit a specific distinguished geological areas to study it in a scientific study
- Is it necessary to visit the Ministry's headquarters to receive a “To Whom It May Concern” letter?
A visit to the Ministry is not required to receive the service. A letter is sent to the concerned person via the customer's e-mail.
Please check the user guide (PDF) for using the system in order to apply for the service.
Please download the form down below.