Removal of the suspension of a national transportation vehicle permit
About the service
This service allows the customer, to return to practice the activity before the end of the temporary suspension period. (Request to remove the suspension for an operating card for national vehicles)
The required documents issued by approved authorities require a stamp, taking into consideration that the digital stamp is acceptable.
- A copy of a valid vehicle ownership.
Terms and conditions
- Obtaining competent local authorities’ approvals.
- Determine the temporary suspension period, not to exceed three months and not to exceed the license expiry date, with reasons mentioned.
- Hand over all licenses and original operating cards to the Authority during the downtime, provided that they are returned to him after the suspension period ends.
- When the licensee wishes to resume his activity, he must submit an application according to the form prepared for this and obtain the approval of the Ministry.
Login using UAE PASS account
Fill in the required field and attach the required documents
Video tutorial of applying for this service
One working day
- MOEI website: 24/7
- Smart app: 24/7
- Happiness Service Centers: According to the service center working hours (Dubai, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah)
- Ministry of Interior
- RTA Dubai
Please check the user guide (PDF) for using the system in order to apply for the service.