Request for annual licenses for the accrediting of specialized companies for the survey of small ships not subject to maritime conventions
About the service
This service allows the company to obtain an accreditation license for the survey of small ships that are not subject to maritime conventions.
The required documents issued by approved authorities require a stamp, taking into consideration that the digital stamp is acceptable.
- The organizational structure of the company
- The company file, which includes the CV of the employees
- Copies of the employees' academic certificates
- A summary report on the inspections of ships during the previous year upon renewal
- Trade license
- Membership of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Quality Certificate for the Required Activity (ISO)
Submit the required documents
Video tutorial of applying for this service
3 working days
- MOEI website: 24/7
- Smart app: 24/7
- Happiness Service Centers: According to the service center working hours (Dubai, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah)
Please check the user guide (PDF) for using the system in order to apply for the service.