Request for Issuance of Temporary Operating Licenses for National Establishments
About the service
This service is available for the national facilities specialized in land transport (goods or passengers), and this process takes place in the event of applying for a temporary operating license for the facility for the first time, which is valid for a period of three months.
The required documents issued by approved authorities require a stamp, taking into consideration that the digital stamp is acceptable.
- Copy of emirates ID.
- Initial approval letter for the trade name from the Department of Economic Development.
- If the applicant is a client, the power of attorney must be brought with the identity of the client and the signature of the owner of the license must be approved.
Terms and conditions
- The license applicant should be a citizen of the United Arab Emirates.
- Obtaining competent local authorities’ approvals.
- To specify in the application the type of activity for which a license is required.
- To submit the power of attorney of the responsible person and approve the signature.
- Provide evidence of his undertaking to accommodate the means of transport when it stops working in appropriate places as decided by the competent authority.
Video tutorial of applying for this service
One working day
- MOEI website: 24/7
- Smart app: 24/7
- Happiness Service Centers: According to the service center working hours (Dubai, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah)
Ministry of Interior - Abu Dhabi Police - Sharjah Police - RTA Dubai - Department of Economic developments
Please check the user guide (PDF) for using the system in order to apply for the service.