Request for issuance of Temporary provisional certificate of registry for commercial ship
About the service
This service allows the company to issue of provisional certificate of registry for commercial ship.
The required documents issued by approved authorities require a stamp, taking into consideration that the digital stamp is acceptable.
- Attach a copy of company trade license, chamber of commerce membership, and the company memorandum of association (MOA)
- Documents to prove ownership of the ship (purchase invoice attested by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry) or / A bill of sale attested by the court
- Building certificate attested by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- company memorandum of association (MOA)
- In the case of a ship from outside the UAE:
- A bill of sale from outside the country, attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the UAE embassy, or a duly certified building certificate.
- Verifiable original or electronic ship deletion certificate.
Video tutorial of applying for this service
3 working days
- 100 AED - 10000 AED (check fees details)
- GT x AED 5.4 with a minimum of 100 AED and a maximum of 10,000 AED Annual tax: GT x AED 2 x number of days left in the year / 365
- Permit to advertise in newspapers AED 100 x 2 AED for advertising + inspection fee
- Government Entities - Business Sector
- Happiness Service Centers: According to the service center working hours
- Website: 24/7
Please check the user guide (PDF) for using the system in order to apply for the service.