Request for issue / extension of exemption certificate for national commercial ship
About the service
This service allows the company to issue / extend the exemption certificate for national commercial ship.
The required documents issued by approved authorities require a stamp, taking into consideration that the digital stamp is acceptable.
- A letter from the classification society about the nature of the exemption and the alternative measures.
- A letter from the owner stating the convention, the number article from which the exemption is requested, and the period for which the exemption is required.
- A letter from the owner stating the exemption to be granted.
- A letter from the Classification Society stating the reference for exemption from the relevant international convention (IMO Instrument).
Video tutorial of applying for this service
One working day
- Business Sector
- MOEI website: 24/7
- Smart app: 24/7
- Happiness Service Centers: According to the service center working hours (Dubai, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah)
Please check the user guide (PDF) for using the system in order to apply for the service.