Request to amend data for permanent certificate registry for national commercial ship
About the service
This service allows the company to amend the data of permanent certificate of registry for national commercial ship.
The required documents issued by approved authorities require a stamp, taking into consideration that the digital stamp is acceptable.
- Copy of the ship’s statutory certificates
- The classification society technical report related to the change on ship’s data
- In the case of changing the name or the owner’s data and shares, a letter from the bank if it is mortgaged and all the original certificates
- A data modification letter from Coast Guard (CICPA) (for small ships and pleasure boats only)
Video tutorial of applying for this service
2 working days
- 100 AED - 300 AED (check Fees details)
- Registering a commercial ship - modifying the data of 100 AED
- Fees for changing the name for a ship of 500 GT or more, 300 AED
- Fees for changing the name of a ship with a tonnage less than 500 GT, 200 AED
- Individuals , Business Sector
- Happiness Service Centers: According to the service center working hours
- Website: 24/7
Service Connectivity (External)
- Commercial Vessel Attestation Service Request - Economic Department
- Ship building certificate attestation service Request - Economic Department
Please check the user guide (PDF) for using the system in order to apply for the service.