Request to issue a guarantor license
About the service
This service allows issuance of a guarantors license for the first time.
The required documents issued by approved authorities require a stamp, taking into consideration that the digital stamp is acceptable.
- A copy of the memorandum of association after the employee has reviewed the original and approved this
- A copy of the bank guarantee
- A copy of the customs authorities Approval
- A valid copy of the IRU membership
- A copy of ID
Terms and conditions
- The applicant must be a Local citizen
- To submit to the Ministry the specified bank guarantee issued by one of the approved banks in the country
- To submit evidence of approval of the customs authorities
- To submit evidence of his membership and continuity of membership in the International Road Transport Union
Video tutorial of applying for this service
One working day
- MOEI website: 24/7
- Smart app: 24/7
- Happiness Service Centers: According to the service center working hours (Dubai, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah)
Ministry of Interior -The Judicial Department in the local authorities - Ministry of Justice - RTA Dubai - Department of Economic developments -Federal Authority for Identity, Nationality, Customs and Ports Security -Approved banks in the country
Please check the user guide (PDF) for using the system in order to apply for the service.