Request to issue a replacement for a lost / damaged permanent operating license for national establishments
About the service
This service allows to issue an operating license (replacement for a lost) with a new license number, and issue an operating license (replacement for a damaged one) with the same number as the damaged license.
The required documents issued by approved authorities require a stamp, taking into consideration that the digital stamp is acceptable.
- Copy of emirates ID
- Initial approval letter for the trade name from the Department of Economic Development
- If the applicant is a client, the power of attorney must be brought with the identity of the client and the signature of the owner of the license must be approved
Terms and conditions
- First: in the event of losing the operating license:
- Notify the ministry at once regarding the loss
- Submitting evidence that the licensee has opened a report at the competent authorities
- Fill out the Ministry's form
- Pledge to hand over the lost license in the event of obtaining it and not using it
- The Ministry issues a new license to replace a lost license with a new number
- Second: in the event of damaged operating license:
- The licensee shall hand over the damaged license to the Ministry
- Fill out the Ministry's form for this activity
- The Ministry issues a replacement license for a damaged one with the same number.
Video tutorial of applying for this service
One working day
- MOEI website: 24/7
- Smart app: 24/7
- Happiness Service Centers: According to the service center working hours (Dubai, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah)
Please check the user guide (PDF) for using the system in order to apply for the service.