Request to modify data and information related to the permanent operating license for national establishments
About the service
This service allows the national facility that has an operating license to modify its data or add new activities, provided that it does not conflict with the license validity date.
The required documents issued by approved authorities require a stamp, taking into consideration that the digital stamp is acceptable.
- Copy of emirates ID
- A copy of the trade license
- A letter from the Department of Economic Development with the information that he wishes to modify or a copy of the trade license
- If the applicant is a client, the power of attorney must be brought with the identity of the client and the signature of the owner of the license must be approved
- A list of the vehicles belonging to the company from the Traffic department or the concerned licensing department in the Emirate
Terms and conditions
- To state the type of modification and addition required.
- To provide all legal documents supporting the modification or addition.
- The approval of the competent authority.
Video tutorial of applying for this service
One working day
- MOEI website: 24/7
- Smart app: 24/7
- Happiness Service Centers: According to the service center working hours (Dubai, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah)
Ministry of Interior - Abu Dhabi Police - Sharjah Police - RTA Dubai - Department of Economic developments
Please check the user guide (PDF) for using the system in order to apply for the service.