Request to remove the suspension of the permanent operating license for national establishments
About the service
This service allows, upon the request of the operating license holder, to re-practice the activity.
The required documents issued by approved authorities require a stamp, taking into consideration that the digital stamp is acceptable.
- Copy of emirates ID
- A copy of the trade license
- If the applicant is a client, the power of attorney must be brought with the identity of the client and the signature of the owner of the license must be approved
- A list of the vehicles belonging to the company from the Traffic department or the concerned licensing department in the Emirate
Terms and conditions
- Obtaining competent local authorities’ approvals.
- Determine the temporary suspension period, not to exceed three months and not to exceed the license expiry date, with reasons mentioned.
- Hand over all licenses and original operating cards to the Authority during the downtime, provided that they are returned to him after the suspension period ends.
- When the licensee wishes to resume his activity, he must submit an application according to the form prepared for this and obtain the approval of the Ministry.
Video tutorial of applying for this service
One working day
- MOEI website: 24/7
- Smart app: 24/7
- Happiness Service Centers: According to the service center working hours (Dubai, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah)
- Ministry of Interior
- Abu Dhabi Police General Headquarters
- Sharjah Police
- Roads and Transport Authority Dubai
- Departments of Economic Development
Please check the user guide (PDF) for using the system in order to apply for the service.