Request to Renewal Non-Objection Certificate
About the service
Request of NOC for any work on Federal Roads belongs to Ministry.
The required documents issued by approved authorities require a stamp, taking into consideration that the digital stamp is acceptable.
Terms and conditions
- The expiry date of the certificate to be renewed must be a month or less, and it has not been renewed for three times
Video tutorial of applying for this service
4 Working days
- Government Entities
- Business Sector
- Individuals (Citizen, Resident, Old Citizen, People of Determination)
- MOEI website: 24/7
- Smart app: 24/7
- Happiness Service Centers: According to the service center working hours (Dubai, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah)
- Is it possible to apply for MOEI's road services from outside the country?
Yes, you can apply for MOEI's road services through the website or the smartphone application from any location, whether inside or outside the country
- What are the areas covered by MOEI's road services?
They are the areas that fall within the boundaries and jurisdiction of MOEI's federal roads network
- Is it required to provide a bank guarantee for road services?
Some NOC services do require submitting a bank guarantee in the name of the Ministry of Energy and Infrastructure, valid for one year and automatically renewable without conditions, which Its value is determined according to the type of NOC and the size of works, and ranges from 50,000 AED to 500,000 AED
Please check the user guide (PDF) for using the system in order to apply for the service.
Please download the form down below.