Request to transfer ownership of a national commercial ship
About the service
This service allows the company to transfer the ownership of a national commercial ship.
The required documents issued by approved authorities require a stamp, taking into consideration that the digital stamp is acceptable.
- A copy of the commercial license of the company to which the ownership of the ship is transferred
- A copy of the membership of the Chamber of Commerce
- Approval of the signature of the new company owner
- The original bill of sale duly attested if it was concluded outside the Maritime Administration
- Passport copy of the owner / owners and their IDs
- A clearance certificate if it is mortgaged
- Approval of the transfer of ownership under the court ruling
- Selling in public auction
Video tutorial of applying for this service
2 working days
- Minimum 200 AED - Maximum 10000 AED
Fees for transferring ownership of a commercial vessel with a minimum of 200 AED and a maximum of 10,000 AED (AED 6.5 x GT)
- Government , Business Sector
- Happiness Service Centers: According to the service center working hours
- Website: 24/7
Please check the user guide (PDF) for using the system in order to apply for the service.