Request to transfer the ownership of the operating license for national establishments for each license
About the service
This service allows to transfer the ownership of the operating license to another party.
The required documents issued by approved authorities require a stamp, taking into consideration that the digital stamp is acceptable.
- Copy of emirates ID
- Copy of trade license
- Initial approval letter containing the owner’s information from the Department of Economic Development
- If the applicant is a client, the power of attorney must be brought with the identity of the client and the signature of the owner of the license must be approved
- A list of the company's vehicles from the concerned licensing department in the Emirate
Terms and conditions
- The license applicant should be a citizen of the United Arab Emirates.
- Obtaining competent local authorities’ approvals.
- To specify in the application the type of activity for which a license is required.
- To submit the power of attorney of the responsible person and approve the signature.
- Provide evidence of his undertaking to accommodate the means of transport when it stops working in appropriate places as decided by the competent authority.
Video tutorial of applying for this service
One working day
- MOEI website: 24/7
- Smart app: 24/7
- Happiness Service Centers: According to the service center working hours (Dubai, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah)
- Ministry of Interior
- Abu Dhabi Police General Headquarters
- Sharjah Police
- Roads and Transport Authority Dubai
- Departments of Economic Development
Please check the user guide (PDF) for using the system in order to apply for the service.