Transfer the ownership of national transportation vehicle permit for each vehicle
About the service
This service allows the national facility that holds a permit to transfer the ownership of the permit to another party, provided that the other party obtains a valid operating license in the ministry. (Request to transfer the ownership of the national vehicle operating card for each vehicle)
The required documents issued by approved authorities require a stamp, taking into consideration that the digital stamp is acceptable.
- A copy of the vehicle ownership in the name of the new owner (the buyer)
- List of vehicles of the new owner (the buyer)
Terms and conditions
- The applicant must attach a copy of (1) ownership of the means of transport or the registration papers of the means of transport.
- The activity licensee/agent/branch owner must submit a copy of the operating license for the activity issued by the Ministry.
- The means of land transport must be equipped with safety measures and meet all technical conditions required by the competent authority.
- The applicant must attach a valid insurance document that covers the United Arab Emirates, the insurance must cover the following:
- The means of transportation to be licensed
- Driver, assistant and passengers
- Civil compensation
Login using UAE PASS account
Fill in the required field and attach the required documents
Video tutorial of applying for this service
One working day
- MOEI website: 24/7
- Smart app: 24/7
- Happiness Service Centers: According to the service center working hours (Dubai, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah)
- Ministry of Interior
- RTA Dubai
Please download the form down below.